Terms and conditions
1. Access to the Global Pensions Currency Management Focus London is free of charge to those who qualify.
2. Registered delegates have access to the conference. You will be given an identification badge, which must be shown upon request.
3. Once you have registered and your application has been accepted, then you are expected to attend. If you are subsequently unable to attend, please make sure your notice of cancellation is sent at least three weeks prior to the date of the event.
4. All cancellations must be received in writing. You will receive confirmation of your cancellation. Suitably qualified replacements may be sent if you are unable to attend; however, the organisers must approve them before the event takes place.
5. Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome, subject to confirmation by the organisers and on receipt of the change in writing.
6. Incisive Media reserves the right to change the programme, speakers, dates or venue at any time, without notice. Should for any reason the venue or speakers change, or the event be cancelled due to an act of terrorism, extreme weather, disease control, industrial action, act of God or any eventuality beyond the control of Incisive Media, we shall endeavour to reschedule; but the client hereby indemnifies Incisive Media and holds Incisive Media harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including legal fees, incurred by the client.
7. Incisive Media will not be liable for damage, loss, injury, accident, annoyance, delay or irregularity, which occurs by reason of any act or default committed by any person or company.
8. UK law shall apply to any claim against Incisive Media and all proceedings shall be within the exclusive domain of the UK Courts.
9. The signature of the delegate/visitor or his/her duly authorised agent on the registration form shall signify the delegate/visitor's acceptance of the above conditions and the same shall bind both parties to this contract.